Travel documents


fleche rouge 3 Depending on where you travel and on your nationality you will have to either have an ID card or a passport.



Attention The following documents are not accepted to replace ID or passport: family record book, resident's permit, report of theft or loss, driver's licence.


Attention Attention! All minors must, whether they are with an adult or not, have their ID card (if the passport isn't required)

An Authorization to leave the country is obligathory, if the minor is alone or without parents





Information subject to change without notice. Please contact airline companies.


propulsé par E-majine