You will find below all the information we have concerning the flight schedule. This page is regularly updated as the airlines confirm their flight schedules to us.
To help you better prepare for your future trips, we share practical information below on the measures currently being implemented at La Rochelle – Ile de Ré airport.
We remind you that wearing a mask is compulsory inside the airport and on board airplanes. On board the aircraft, only the single-use surgical type mask is authorized by the airlines (no fabric mask).
Traffic and flight schedule (updated on 04/09/2021)
La Rochelle line <> Lyon is insured all year round by the company Chalair Aviation.
Possible connections in Lyon on Air France flights.
Following the containment measures, the program for the La Rochelle – Lyon line is adapted as follows:
From Monday April 12: 3 flights per week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday
> Departure La Rochelle 11:30 am – Arrival Lyon 1:30 pm
> Departure Lyon 8.45 am – Arrival La Rochelle 10.55 am
Wednesday and Friday :
> Departure La Rochelle 5:20 p.m. – Arrival Lyon 7:20 p.m.
> Departure Lyon 2:50 p.m. – Arrival La Rochelle 4:50 p.m.
Information concerning the Spring / Summer 2021 program will be posted online as the airlines send us their flight schedules:
- La Rochelle < > Nice : from June 28 to September 5, 2021, every Monday, Friday and Sunday
- La Rochelle < > London-Gatwick : from June 28 to September 5, 2021, every day except Tuesday
- La Rochelle < > Geneva : from June 29 to September 4, 2021, every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- La Rochelle < > Bristol : from June 29 to September 4, 2021, every Friday and Sunday
Luxair – New for 2021:
- La Rochelle<> Luxembourg : from May 22, 2021 to September 25, 2021, every Wednesday and Saturday
- La Rochelle<> Dublin : from May 21 to October 29, 2021, every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday
- La Rochelle < > London-Stansted: 1 July to 30 October 2021, on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- La Rochelle < > Porto : from July 3 to October 30, 2021, every Tuesday and Saturday
- La Rochelle < > Bruxelles-Charleroi : from July 3 to October 30, 2021, every Tuesday and Saturday
Jet 2 :
- La Rochelle < > Manchester : July 3, 2021 to September 18, 2021, every Saturday.
- New in 2022: Jet2 announces the opening of the La Rochelle line < > Birmingham for summer 2022 – from May 28, 2022 to September 17, 2022, every Saturday.
In view of the exceptional nature of the current situation, the flight programs appearing in the Destinations pages are subject to change at any time and without notice.
We invite you to contact your airline for information on flight news.
If you need to modify or cancel your ticket, we advise you to contact your travel agency or your airline.
Information counter opening hours
From April 12, the Information desk is open at the following times:
Monday: 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Wednesday: 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Friday: 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday: closed
Snack / Bar
The points of sale (Trib’s on the forecourt and snack bar in the boarding lounge) are currently closed. Vending machines are available in the public hall and in the boarding lounge.
The ticket machine will be closed for the entire Winter season from the beginning of November. Planned reopening: May 2021.
Measures imposed on travelers in the context of the state of health emergency
In accordance with decree n ° 2020-663 of May 31, 2020 prescribing the general measures necessary to deal with the epidemic of covid-19 within the framework of the state of health emergency:
– Anyone eleven years of age or over entering an air terminal or an airplane must wear a disposable surgical-type protective mask. Access to the terminal or the plane will be refused to any person who does not respect this obligation.
– The obligation to wear a mask weighing on the passenger does not prevent him from being asked to remove it for the strict necessity of checking his identity.
– The air carrier may refuse boarding to passengers who have refused to submit to a temperature control.
Health measures implemented at La Rochelle – Ile de Ré airport
To provide a health response adapted to passengers and staff alike, La Rochelle – Ile de Ré airport will apply the following operational measures as soon as it reopens:
– Provision of hydroalcoholic gel at various points of the passenger route
– Provision of disinfectant spray at arrivals to disinfect your luggage after recovery and after going through security control
– Wearing of a mask or a protective visor by all staff in contact with the public
– Installation of plexiglass protections between staff and passengers, at the Information desk, as well as at all check-in and boarding counters
– Reinforced cleaning and disinfection in areas accessible to passengers
– Adaptation of queues and markings on the ground materializing the distance of 1 meter to be respected between each person
– Signage reminding barrier gestures