All baggage must be labeled with your first and last name and address.
It is forbidden to accept luggage from a third party for any reason and to leave your luggage unattended.
Cabin baggage, checked baggage and oversized baggage
As the rules relating to baggage transport (baggage allowed in the cabin, in the hold and oversized baggage such as bicycle, golf bag, stroller, surfboard, musical instruments, etc.) are specific to each airline, we invite you to consult the website of the company you are traveling with.
For any further information, contact Aviapartner at 0 892 23 01 03 (service € 0.40 / call + call price)
You may not take the following hazardous materials by plane (neither with you, nor in checked baggage, nor in cabin baggage):
- Explosives (ammunition, firecrackers, fireworks, rockets …).
- Radioactive material
- Flammable products (for example, lighter, matches, gasoline,…), paint…
- Corrosive, oxidizing, irritant, toxic, acidic substances
- Toxic products, poison …
- Magnetic masses
- Gas (e.g. gas cylinders, gas camping stoves)
- Pressurized containers and aerosols (except perfumes, toiletries, drugs)
In addition to hazardous materials, which are strictly prohibited on board the aircraft, you may not take with you or in your hand baggage, for the safety of flight crew and passengers:
- Sharp objects
- Knives / Scissors with a blade of 6cm or more, cutters, razors
- Work tools (drill, saw, hammer, wrenches …)
- Sports equipment (ski poles, golf clubs, martial arts instruments …), any object that can be used as an offensive weapon
- Blunt objects
- Weapons or imitations, gun cartridges
- Liquids, aerosols, gels, pastes and creams with a capacity greater than 100ml
In the cabin, you can transport liquids, aerosols, gels, pastes and creams, under the following conditions:
The containers must be placed in a closed transparent plastic bag:
- Each container in the bag should not exceed 100ml,
- The volume of the bag must not exceed 1 liter,
- The maximum dimensions of the bag must be 20 x 20 cm.
Only one plastic bag is allowed per passenger.
Some liquids are accepted without restriction (baby food, medicines, etc.), in the quantity necessary for the duration of the trip and being able to justify the essential nature of the products stored.
Present your liquids separately from your carry-on baggage so that they can be inspected during your passage through security. Exceptionally, security officers may be required to open bottles or flasks in order to check the contents.